Monday, May 19, 2008

Thanks for checking my site out

Hi there, thanks for checking me out and good luck in your search. I am an individual who is passionate about my work and I try to live every day to the fullest potential. I have high energy, enthusiasm and thus enjoy a variety of sports, as well as outdoor activities such as camping or fishing. I just got back from a 6 day canoe trip,down the Mcloud river, from Edson to Whitecourt,thats my idea of fun,had a blast. Took 2 puppies on the trip,so was allways an adventure, then I watched a couple of great she got pimped episodes, hehe. I am a very grounded and "down to earth" person and I have a passion for animals. I have a great sense of humour, integrity and I am honest hence I am NOT interested in anyone who is into "Headgames." I am an open minded individual who is just looking for a great person to spend time with and develop a relationship with. If any of this catches your eye, give me a wink.

2 comments:

Szeting said...

Jacklyn! I miss u! I wonder would I run into u each time when Im wearing that same outfit.

hahah!

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

Thanks very much for your interesting blog. It's always nice to see how people on the other side of the globe live, how they share the same joys and sorrows, what they do in their free time, etc.

I actually have a question about your blog. Would you mind helping us with a linguistic research project? We're compiling data from various Singaporean weblogs. All it requires is checking a few boxes. If you want to take part and/or have more questions, drop me a note ( hack2301@uni-trier.de RE: Question ) so that I can then send you the 'official' project eMail. We'd really appreciate your help.

Thanks very much in advance!
Best regards,
- Fran